This term we are learning to:
- sort objects into categories for display
- present information on pictograph
- make a display of the data collected
- make statements about data displays
- data will be sorted and displayed in a pictograph
- make a statement about my pictograph
If you look at your graph, what can you tell me about it?
I’ve got 3 people who are happy with there houses and 7 people are sad because there houses are smashed with the earthquake. One person is tired of the shakes and 4 people who are surprised of all the holes in the road and 6 people who are angry because they have to move. The sad people are the most and the tired people are the least, there’s only 1.