My learning goals for term 3

My learning Goals for Term 3


What?


I have been identifying my literacy goals for the start of term 3
My reading teacher is Mrs Marsh
My writing teacher is Mr Forman


So What?


My handwriting goal is to Slope Flick and Link my letters


My spelling goal is to complete Spelling list 7


My writing goal is to write about a moment in time using a picture prompt
                                and use a variety of simple, compound and complex sentences
                                


My reading goal is to understand what the the author has written in a paragraph to help us make a sensible prediction what will happen in the next paragraph.


My blog goals are  to use a variety of ways to show my learning (text, photos/images, video) and
                            to complete all the set blogs for this term
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment